The Southern Cross Gis is part of our lightweight gis. This weave is extremely light, yet stronger than the Pro Light Gi. The side vents is the highlight of this design which allow for a better wrap around and improved fit. The Southern Cross Gis is the perfect BJJ gi for warmer weather, everyday training, travel or those that prefer a lightweight competition gi. Approved by IBJJF for competition use.
Apart from it’s light weight, pearl weave fabric has the added benefit or being harder to grip. The ridges and rough surface formed by the pearl weaves makes it a lot harder to form a tight grip which is a huge advantage in a fight. This along with the light weight of the gi make it perfect for the competitor looking to gain that extra edge on their opponents.
The Southern Cross Jiu Jitsu Gi has been purpose-built for the modern BJJ practitioner. It is made from some of the finest materials, such as premium cotton and pearl weave fabrics to provide comfort, in addition to being lightweight enough to be able to help you cut your weight if needed too. This material allows you to move freely, to be able to show off your skills and techniques without any restrictions.
- 100% Ultra-soft cotton for superior comfort
- 400 GSM Pearl Weave fabric; Lightweight, cool, harder to grip
- Rounded side cut to prevent corners from curling up with extra contrast color reinforcement.
- Extra reinforced and double stitched to support all the pressure of competition and hard training
- Reinforced stitching on key stress points
- Made of high quality cotton and polyester
BRAUS Fight gives guaranteed customer satisfaction by providing high-quality products, impeccable customer service and the on-time delivery of you new blue steel Jiu Jitsu Gi’s. Order your blue Southern Cross Jiu Jitsu Gi + Bag today and experience the difference that a BRAUS Gi can make.
This blue Jiu Jitsu Gi is available in a range of different sizes. The entire line of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gi’s from BRAUS Fight conform to the International Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Federation standards and has been designed specially for the modern enthusiastic Brazilian Jiu Jitsu athlete.
* Please note that the above sizing chart is to be used as a guide only. If you are unsure on the best size to suit your body type, please contact us for assistance
*Minimum 3 weeks delivery for all “out of stock” product
For purchases of 10 GIS or more, please get in touch for a quote through our ‘Retailers page’.
|SIZE||HEIGHT (cm)||WEIGHT (kg)|
|F1||150 – 165||40 – 60|
|F2||155 – 165||45 – 65|
|F2L||160 – 170||50 – 70|
|F3||165 – 175||55 – 75|
|F3L||170 – 180||60 – 80|
|F4||170 – 180||65 – 80|
|F5||170 – 180||70 – 85|